Thrive in a global interconnected world
Our Inter-Cultural Intelligence framework consists of a powerful set of methods and tools which allow you to speak, decide and act confidently with people from different backgrounds
Discover the Three Colors of Worldview & The 12 Dimensions of Culture
With Inter Cultural Intelligence, you strengthen teams, support better performance, and work towards a visible culture, improving communication in multi-cultural environments
- As you develop ICI, you will learn about the links between your culture, your colleagues' culture, company culture, and differences in perceptions. Then you learn how to act on that information and develop your skills to think and act appropriately.
- ICI consists of a powerful set of methods and tools that allow you to develop stronger intercultural teams (including distributed teams), manage intercultural stakeholders, bridge cultural communication gaps, and develop cohesion across boundaries.
- Culture is an integrated part of a person's perceptions at the deepest level; it influences interactions on a day-to-day basis. The Inter-Cultural Intelligence framework allows you to assess culture at a pragmatic, personal, and team level. Discover the building blocks of culture in a similar way as what many psychometric tools have done for the personality side of human behavior!
Why should you care
Get the best from your people: By boosting their self-awareness, other awareness and interpersonal/cultural understanding using simple and memorable models, team trust improves, together with cohesion. You build more effective working relations, and make better decisions. Productivity will be an outcome, and not anymore an area of concern.
Create high-performing teams that grow your business. With a better mutual understanding and greater respect for others' behavior, you enable a culture of tolerance and appreciation of one another. People focus on results, instead of people issues or misunderstandings.
Create a culture of collaboration and performance: Intercultural understanding is not just about a country or a culture difference between people from different nationalities. Its about cultural differences that are individual, each of us having a different color of worldview, and acting accordingly. The discussion is therefore not about nationality, it's about how you view the world, how you prefer to behave and how to bridge possible differences in a concrete and practice oriented way.
Equip your team with the confidence to face change: By knowing and understanding what creates stress or frustration for some people, they can act on becoming more resilient, adapt to uncertainty and most of the everyday demands of the workplace.
How we work
Choose the option that best fits your needs
We listen to you
Our training and development consultancy service, helps you to identify skills and knowledge gaps in your organization.
- We set a clear and compelling objective for the training / workshop
- We propose a survey to measure the indicators that matters to your organization (optional)
You choose your delivery and learning content adjustments
We offer you the best training / workshop that matches your needs for improvement
- you can provide us with some of your content if relevant
- we tweak the workshop to match your needs / organisation
- we design a bespoke solution to match your needs
You choose your team training format
- Team training
- On site training
- Blended learning
- Online learning
- Web conference
- Individual coaching
- On site
- Team coaching
- On site
Take me to the contact page
Let's get in touch and talk about my needs and concerns