Do you know the three key reasons explaining
why teams fail to achieve team synergy?
Why should you care
Trust is clearly an essential foundation for effective teamwork. It is equally important, however, for the team to be in alignment on the direction in which it is going, and on the outcomes it is aiming to achieve. These are indeed the two essential underlying factors determining team success: trust and alignment.
Your typical challenges:
"By developing a high degree of alignment, teams can ensure that future challenges are met swiftly and deliberately, and with a healthy degree of debate."
How Team Alignment Survey works with you
Trust is clearly an essential foundation for effective teamwork. It is equally important, however, for the team to be in alignment on the direction in which it is going, and on the outcomes it is aiming to achieve.
- Team Alignment Report: measures the degree to which team members are in alignment on
- The Team Trust Report: measures the degree to which team members perceive the Elements of Trust™, and the values that support them, to be present in the team.
- Acceptance supported by Respect and Recognition
- Openness supported by Receptivity and Disclosure
- Congruence supported by Straightforwardness and Honesty
- Reliability supported by Commitments keeping and Excellence seeking
What does it look like ?
Team Alignment & Trust workshop Detailed Synopsis
The Priority Management WorkingSm@rt® using Microsoft Outlook Workshop has been developed to empower you to take control of your work. Priority Management teaches you how to change behaviors and optimize the use of technology to take control of your time, productivity, collaboration and work results.
THE SURVEY IN-DEPTH
SECTION 1: Team Alignment Report
Focusses on the six factors on which team members must be aligned. These are: Purpose, Values, Vision, Goals, Procedures and Roles.
SECTION 2: Team Trust Report
Shows the levels of trust perceived by the team, based on the four Elements of Trust™ of Acceptance, Openness, Congruence and Reliability.
ADDITIONAL: Individual Report
In addition to the overall team view report, each team member receives their individual report, which highlights where they rated the team’s performance, as compared to the overall group results.
DEBRIEF AND COACHING SESSION
The coach will help you build a high degree of alignment and trust with
- One-on-one debrief for the team leader
- Debrief session for all team members
- One-on-one coaching for all team members, followed by an in-depth team action planning session.
- Option to avail of additional training to increase team alignment and accelerate team achievements.
So you get the best out of your team alignement and trust training and change your team life.
SENIOR TEAM ALIGNMENT
Every CEO knows that it is important for their senior team to be in alignment on critical business decisions. At the same time it is equally important to encourage innovation – to create the opportunity for members of the senior team to challenge existing practices and policies and put forward new ideas.
Healthy debate is vital to any senior team's success, and then there is the time where debate must cease and decisions be made. At this time, members of the team must be flexible enough to put personal interests aside and go with the decision that is best for the organisation.
It's about measuring individual accountability with team accountability.
Senior Team Alignment Process
It covers five critical factors that determine whether you senior team can get into alignment and work together to accelerate achievement of your organisation's vision:
- The role of the senior team
- Interpersonal flexibility; the willingness to be open and listen to each other's ideas
- Developing trust, both within the team and with the employees in the organisation
- Gaining agreement on the organisations purpose, values and vision
- The motivation to be a team