Sales is, by nature, a tactical exercise. How salespeople manage their tactics affects how their time is allocated. When they spend time reacting to existing customer issues, they're likely to be more busy than effective.
Learning for effective sales focuses on the following specific areas:
- Leveraging internal resources
- Disciplined planning and execution, daily, weekly and monthly
- Getting rid of unprofitable customers or losing deals
- Monitoring the sales funnel
- Effective communication management (selling techniques)
- Consistent territory management for balance
- Solid sales management and coaching for best practice reinforcement (management)
Our sales effectiveness learning modules cover territory plannning and management, sales process management, negotiating and influencing, questioning, active listening, selling styles, buying styles, sales management, sales coaching and key account management.
In which Learning Programmes does this Learning Module appear? Sales.