This LearnTrack is for people who work in the field, and often in teams. When we measure knowledge worker effectiveness, we observe that:
- People naturally prefer action over planning and reflection.
- Goals are not translated into action plans and balanced schedules.
- People keep on looking for things (on their desk or electronically).
- The digital deluge is a time waste(email, instant messages, calls).
- Communication and mutual understanding is challenging.
Team members often suffer from workload management issues and even more when one of them gets promoted to manager, project/team leader, because s/he spends more time in administration tasks than in active supervision and coaching of the team.
The 4 modules of this LearnTrack helps teams to achieve more:
- Translate goals/objectives into action for efficient execution - Master Plan.
- Practice workload management with increased balance - Tempo Master.
- Gain more balance between saying and listening, for higher impact on the team - Master Influence.
- Become aware how others perceive you, and adapt to their needs - Flexible Team Performance.