Pushing learning a step further.
Ad-hoc learning is better than no learning, yet it remains a one-off.
A learning programme includes assessment, training and personal implementation coaching, in a mix, which is taiiored to each customers' requirements. The learning:
1. Is closely adapted to each learner
2. Involves a mix of assessments, training and personal coaching for application.
3. Offers a pace, which is adapted to the group with step by step implementation.
Learning programmes are tailored to the need and business context of the group:
They can be packaged, offering a better price/performance ratio.
These are an optimal fit for younger managers, who still learn the essential behaviours.
They can be custom, offering the best chances for Learning Transfer.
They are a better fit when more specific implementation is of essence.
- Senior Team Alignment Process
- Team Development Process
- Leadership Development Process
- Leadership Coaching Process
- Customer Focused Culture