Values act as the glue that holds an organisation together. At Learning Partners, we operate by two sets of values: our own values and the Eight Values that Build Trust. Our own values were developed by the Learning Partners' team and for the Learning Partners' team. The Values that Build Trust are integrated throughout our custom learning packages and our Trust Inside Assessments: they are a core component of our leadership development philosophy.
Learning Partners' Organisational Values
- We inspire and earn trust-based relationships.
- We continue to learn and grow.
- We build strong relationships.
- We listen. We deliver.
The Eight Values that Build Trust
- Respect: We are respectful towards each other, always.
- Recognition: We give others the recognition they deserve.
- Receptivity: We are receptive to new ideas and listen to each other.
- Disclosure: We speak up and share our ideas and opinions.
- Straightforwardness: We tell the truth.
- Honesty: We act with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Keep Commitments: We fulfil our responsibilities to each other.
- Seek Excellence: We strive to do our best in everything that we do.